Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: This product is a government-approved, essential goods item and can be delivered to you during the national lockdown. Learn more.
Mama's biscuits are the best, but when they are not to be had, there's Mamamac's. Baked just like mama used to, these goodies are filled with real, quality ingredients, and a healthy dose of love. Dip in tea or coffee for maximum just-like-home comfort.
- Creamy chocolate biscuits
- Crunchy, sweet, creamy and chocolatey
- Made with coconut and chocolate
- Contains 300g of biscuity goodness
- Ingredients: Wheat flour, Vegetable fat, Desiccated Coconut, Sugar, Cocoa, Baking powder, Chocolate
- No colourants, flavourants or preservatives
- Allergens: Wheat gluten and soya
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Once opened, store in an airtight container
- Product of South Africa
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I bought these a couple of times over the past few months, and they are always really good. However, the last batch gives off a burnt smell, although I have not found any burnt cookies in the pack. I guess "home-made" is not always consistent, but I am prepared to live with that since they are one of the few cookies out there that do not add any rubbish like colourants and flavourants.
/> The biscuits do not contain egg so are great little treats to serve my Indian friends on the days they are fasting. Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.
These choc-cream biscuits are indeed that in the strictest legal sense. However, if you heard that and expected something like the store bought kind, only better, you will be disappointed. These have enough chocolate sauce between the biscuits to hold two biscuits together - but not a fraction of a drop more. No, I take that back. When I opened the box a lot of them weren't stuck together anymoreRead more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.