Italy abounds with these quintessential biscuits, baked twice according to tradition to give them their unique crisp texture and long life. Originating in Tuscany, Italy, Cantuccini are traditionally enjoyed dipped in sweet wine, coffee or cappuccino.
- Crisp, double chocolate and hazelnut biscotti
- Twice baked for an extra crispy texture, made with chocolate and hazelnuts
- Delicious with tea or coffee, or crushed to make a crust for other desserts
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour (Gluten), Sugar, Egg, Choc Chips (9%) (Contains: Sugar, Vegetable Fat [Palm Kernel], Cocoa Powder, Maltodextrin, Soya Flour, Soya Lecithin, Flavouring, Salt), Hazelnuts (5%), Raising Agent, Flavouring, Salt
- Allergens: Wheat, Gluten, Egg, Tree Nuts, Soya
- Store in a cool dry place and use within best before date
- Once opened, transfer to a resealable airtight container to retain freshness