Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Italy abounds with these quintessential biscuits, baked twice according to tradition to give them their unique crisp texture and long life. Originating in Tuscany, Italy, Cantuccini are traditionally enjoyed dipped in sweet wine, coffee or cappuccino.
- Crisp, double chocolate and hazelnut biscotti
- Twice baked for an extra crispy texture, made with chocolate and hazelnuts
- Delicious with tea or coffee, or crushed to make a crust for other desserts
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour (Gluten), Sugar, Egg, Choc Chips (9%) (Contains: Sugar, Vegetable Fat [Palm Kernel], Cocoa Powder, Maltodextrin, Soya Flour, Soya Lecithin, Flavouring, Salt), Hazelnuts (5%), Raising Agent, Flavouring, Salt
- Allergens: Wheat, Gluten, Egg, Tree Nuts, Soya
- Store in a cool dry place and use within best before date
- Once opened, transfer to a resealable airtight container to retain freshness
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I was very impressed with this biscotti - I am a keen baker but this product 'knocked the socks off' my numerous biscotti recipes. It was crisp and delicious and the perfect accompaniment to coffee. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
I would recommend this product to a friend.
Definitely not what I expected from the reviews I read before buying the product. No real chocolatey taste especially since it is supposed to be "Double chocolate". Product says that it has hazelnuts but it looked to contain almonds instead and had no hazelnut flavour. Definite 'eggy' taste. It was basically crunchy, sweet and eggy. If I had tried this on a blind-tasting there is no way I would haRead more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.