The Panforte is a traditional cake dating from medieval times and since then in Siena, Italy. The Crusaders used Panforte, or 'strong bread', as a source of nutrition and energy-giving sustenance. Leo Foods Panforte Margherita - is a heavenly mixture of honey, spices, glace fruit and nuts. Packaged in medieval-style packaging, the Panforte Margherita is an excellent gift.
- Traditional Italian panforte
- Made from preserved fruit, honey and spices
- Ingredients: Glace Fruit (29%) (Contains: Melon, Orange, Lemon, Sugar, Glucose, Citric Acid, Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, Sulphur Dioxide), Sugar, Wheat Flour (Gluten), Almonds (17%), Honey (10%), Hazelnuts (3%), Butter (Contains: Cream, Salt), Glucose, Spices, Wafer Paper (Contains: Potato Starch, Water, Vegetable Oil [Palm Fruit]), Corn starch
- Allergens: Wheat, Gluten, Tree Nuts, Cow's Milk
- Store in a cool dry place and use within best before date
- Once opened, transfer to a resealable airtight container to retain freshness