Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Picobello floor wiper is a compact, efficient cleaner that lets you wring it out by pressing the mechanism on the handle, so you won't have to put your hands in dirty water. The replaceable microfibre pad removes dirt and grease from all floor surfaces, while the flexible hinge above the pad lets you get into hard-to-reach places like around table legs and underneath chairs and couches.
- Microfibre pad mop for medium to large areas
- Microfibre head lifts dirt, holding it within the fibres for more effective cleaning
- Excellent for cleaning all floor types, including wooden floors
- Easy to wring, simply push down handle to squeeze mop
- Pad is easily removed for washing or replacing
- Pad is fixed on the wiper with a hook-and-loop fastener
- Dimensions: 145cm x 33.5cm x 7.1cm
- Wiping width: 33cm
- Pad is washable at 30°C
- This product comes with a 3 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The BEST mop ever. Been searching for one for 5 years. The previous one was broken by the cleaning service when I moved 5 years ago - I had it for 15 years then. It works like a dream. Gets under furniture and into corners and the jackknife squeeze-action ensures it’s not too wet to dry off either. Super quality, durable etc. I must have bought a dozen mops (all terrible) looking for this one. BRead more
I would recommend this product to a friend.
I thought I'd found a better mop in this but it's not better than the usual grocery options. It's broader than standard squeeze mops which is inconvenient unless you buy the bucket to match. The cotton pad won't leave the triple stripe the rest do which is great but it didn't last like I hoped. I bought in April, started using in May (weekly) and it snapped between pole and head by December.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.