Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Strawberries, oranges or apricots — your homemade jams will be even more delicious in these beautiful Le Parfait Jam Jars. But these gorgeous jars are definitely not limited to preserving; when they are not full of jammy goodness, use them to store spices, leftovers and pantry essentials. They're also great for serving snacks, cocktails or dessert. What makes the Le Parfait jam jars so iconic, aside from the beautiful raised ‘Le Parfait’ branding, is the lids. The artwork on the lids changes regularly and differ depending on the jar size — the 324ml and 385ml come with their own unique lid design. The larger 445ml jam jar lid is made from reusable, high quality recycled plastic that you can either cover with fabric for a traditional look or leave as is for a more modern feel.
- Reusable glass jam jars
- The most beautiful way to package your homemade jams
- Multi-purpose — can also be used to store pantry goods like spices
- They also work well for serving snacks, cocktails or dessert
- Features a striking lid design which make these jars iconic
- Looks elegant in your pantry or on the countertop or table
- Reusable — reducing waste and saving money
About Le Parfait
The iconic French jar brand, dedicated to preserving what's best. Le Parfait was founded in the early 1930s in Reims, France. Known for their classic orange rubber seal and timeless glass jar designs, Le Parfait has served the glass jar market throughout the 20th century. The brand built its presence in grocery shops and general stores all around France, helping make it the household name it is today. This beautiful brand is finally available in South Africa.
- Dishwasher safe
- Wash your jars in hot soapy water before preserving