Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This wide base Buffet Casserole with a convenient glass lid allows you to keep an eye on what you're cooking without lifting the top. Part of the updated Toughened Non-Stick range from Le Creuset, it's durable, dishwasher safe and strong — great for everyday cooking.
* Independently laboratory tested for metal utensil abrasion resistance
- Buffet casserole with a glass lid and a 3-layer non-stick coating
- Perfect for cooking soups, stews and a variety of other dishes
- Internally reinforced for optimum abrasion resistance
- Part of the updated Toughened Non-Stick range — durable and longer-lasting
- Coating is metal utensil safe — independently laboratory tested for metal utensil abrasion resistance
- Flake and peel-free
- Offers effective and efficient food release making it easy to clean
- Free from PFCs, PFAs, PFOA and PFOS
Le Creuset's Best Ever Non-Stick
The updated Toughened Non-Stick range boasts a robust 3 layer coating — now four times stronger and internally reinforced. The coating used on the inside of every Toughened Non-Stick item is even more durable and resistant to abrasion from metal utensils. Perfect for everyday cooking.
- 24cm Casserole
- Capacity: 2.3L
- Dimensions: 34.1cm x 25.1cm x 13.8cm
- 26cm Casserole
- Capacity: 2.7L
- Dimensions: 36.2cm x 27.1cm x 14m
- 28cm Casserole
- Capacity: 3.2L
- Dimensions: 38.2cm x 29.1cm x 14cm
- 30cm Casserole
- Capacity: 3.6L
- Dimensions: 40.3cm x 21.1cm x 14.2cm
- Heat Source: Gas, Oven, Halogen, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass
- Dishwasher safe
- Hand wash recommended
- This product comes with a lifetime warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The non-stick coating does not last longer than a year. Le Creuset does not honour their promise of lifetime warranty/replacement. I would suggest you take it off your catalog, it is not up to the Le Creuset or Yuppiechef standard.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.