Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
- Made in South Africa
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
This gorgeous French Farmhouse Paddle is thick with rounded edges and has a convenient paddle handle which makes it perfect for serving cheese and snacks at your next dinner party. Great for picnics or to use as a chopping board, this versatile board is a must-have for any kitchen!
- Rectangular Paddle Board
- Thick with rounded edges, and a convenient paddle handle for serving
- Use this stunning board as a chopping board in your kitchen, or to serve cheese and snacks to your guests at your next dinner party
- Great for picnics, rustic table settings, or simply the family kitchen table
- Features a leather thong detail ideal for hanging and storing
About Laid Back Company
Laid Back Company are proudly South African creators of authentic wood designs that are made from the finest, sustainably harvested oak. They produce a wide range of boards for retailers, wine estates and restaurants, and are passionate about product innovation, quality and friendly service.
- Paddle: 50cm L x 30cm W x 2cm H
- Handle: 10cm
- Weight: 1kg
- Material: Weathered oak
- Made in SA
- Don't submerge or soak in water
- Don't put in a dishwasher
- Wipe only with a damp cloth, as the extremes of heat or moisture will damage the wood
Laid Back Co recommends oiling with olive oil regularly to help protect the oak, but please note that this will darken the colour and appearance of the oak. Other food safe oils, like linseed oil, would also be okay to use. When using oils on trays or items sitting on table- or countertops, be sure they are dry and excess oil is absorbed before placing back down.
- Warranty against any defects for six months of normal household use
- Extremes of moisture or heat will adversely affect the oak timber as per the supplied care instructions
- Any damage as a result of incorrect care is not covered