Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Laid Back Company has been proudly designing and creating beautifully handcrafted wooden boards and kitchenware for many years, and their unique range will transform any kitchen into a stylish space. This solid American oak meat board is ideal for carving and serving steak and other meat.
- Meat board
- Made from solid American oak
- Oiled oak finish
- Features a routed juice groove
- Olive oil will help to protect the oak but will darken its appearance
- Dimensions: 36cm x 25cm
- Do not submerge or soak in water
- Do not put in a dishwasher
- Wipe only with a damp cloth, as the extremes of heat or moisture will damage the wood
Laid Back Co recommends oiling with olive oil regularly to help protect the oak, but please note that this will darken the colour and appearance of the oak. Other food safe oils, like linseed oil, would also be okay to use. When using oils on trays or items sitting on table- or countertops, be sure they are dry and excess oil is absorbed before placing back down.
Oiled Oak Finish
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.