Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Stylish and sleek, this wooden serving tray is everything you need to perfectly present your afternoon tea and cake or evening drinks and snacks. Made from weathered oak, its design is as pretty as it is practical, with large handles for an easy grip and raised sides for stability.
- Weathered oak tea tray with large handles
- Perfect for serving tea and cake or breakfast in bed
- Small: L 40cm x W 25cm x H 12cm
- Large (as pictured): L 50cm x W 34cm x H 12cm
- Do not submerge or soak in water
- Do not put in a dishwasher
- Wipe only with a damp cloth, as the extremes of heat or moisture will damage the wood
Laid Back Co recommends oiling with olive oil regularly to help protect the oak, but please note that this will darken the colour and appearance of the oak. Other food safe oils, like linseed oil, would also be okay to use. When using oils on trays or items sitting on table- or countertops, be sure they are dry and excess oil is absorbed before placing back down.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The Oak tray is everything I wanted. Simple, elegant, understated and beautiful wood. It is a bit heavy for the lap but that is not a huge problem. I bought them to use in my upmarket guest cottage and they are exactly what I was looking for.
I would recommend this product to a friend.