Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Made by master cutlers in France, every Laguiole tool has to go through 50 quality control steps to pass inspection. These tools are imbued with French passion and a deep love for food, and are made 100% in France. Designed with the signature bee on the handle, this cutlery set is the real deal and a beautiful addition to any tableware collection.
- Classic country look cutlery set
- Set includes six of each of the following: forks, table knives, dessert spoons, and teaspoons
- Each piece is lightweight yet durable
- Neatly presented in a wooden box for convenient storage in your cutlery drawer
- Guaranteed 100% French manufacturing
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle. Images of the handles are to show colour and do not represent the product itself.
- Materials: 13% stainless steel knife, 1.2mm hardened stainless steel blade; synthetic handle
- Colonial mix colours include: Black, cherry and ivory
- Fun mix colours include: New red, ivory and lime
- Wash knives after use in warm, soapy water, dry immediately, and pop back into the knife block
- We do not recommend washing these knives in the dishwasher. In the dishwasher, blades can knock against one another, reducing the longevity of the edge, and water can creep in between the metal and the handle, reducing the life of the handle
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Whilst this cutlery is very attractive from a distance, it really is not the quality or standard of finish that I have seen previously from Laguiole, if I had not made the purchase from such a trustworthy online store I might have thought they were fake! That said, for the price, they are perfect for less formal occasions, like outdoor eating.
I would recommend this product to a friend.
My husband bought me this cutlery set for Christmas because I've always loved it. And while it is very pretty the quality is not great. The forks and spoons in particular look like they've been stamped out of quite cheap metal and they bend very easily.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.