Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The La Capra range is made up of good value wines from the Fairview cellar. Named after the nanny goats that live in the tower in front of the farmhouse and inspired by a hard-working, Shiraz-loving traveller, the range is full of flavour and is easy to drink over good conversation and great good.
- Soft ripe red fruit on the nose accompanied by notes of mint
- The palate is filled with plum fruit and soft, rounded texture well integrated acidity with full-bodied, polished tannins
- Store before opening: 16 - 18 degrees
- Allergens: sulphur
- Origin: Coastal
- Vintage: 2019
- Case of 6