Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
The Kuvings REVO830 is a professional machine which is ideal for home use or small-volume establishments that want to start making cold-pressed juice, without breaking the bank.
- REVO830 Cold Press
- The dual feed chute design accommodates both whole and long ingredients
- The 45mm narrow feed chute is optimized for long and leafy vegetables, such as carrots and celery
- The smart auto-cutting feature enables more efficient juice extraction
- It provides a very high yield compared to your regular centrifugal juicers
- The juicer comes standard with a smoothie and a sorbet strainer
Kuvings is the world's leading brand when it comes to high-quality, cold press, slow juicers. Kuvings developed the world's first whole slow juicer allowing people to enjoy their healthy juice without the endless preparation of ingredients. The Kuvings brand is loved by health-conscious people in over 80 countries. They strive to develop the highest quality products that make healthy living more efficient, convenient, and delicious.
- Model: REVO830
- Dimensions: 25.6cm x 21cm x 48cm
- Weight: 7.5 kg
- Juicer bowl (top set) food grade plastic (BPA Free)
- Feeder tube: multiple feeding chutes (82mm & 45mm)
- Size of juicer bowl: 400ml
- Size of Jug: 1000ml
- Power: 200 watt
- Speed: 50 RPM
- Usage: Continuous use for 1 hour
- Power connection: Corded
- Flush the juicer clean after use
- After you're done juicing, pour some water into the juicing chute, close the cap, and run the motor to flush-clean the juicer
- This will remove the majority of material that remains in the unit
- Remove and rinse the lid and chute, twist the lid to the right, open position, then loosen and remove it
- Rinse the top and juicing chute with warm water and soap
- Set them on a clean towel or dish rack to dry
- Clean the juicing screw components
- Take off the juicing enclosure, including the rotation wiper, the juicing screw, and juicing bowl
- Separate each individual component, and rinse each one with warm water
- For deeper cleaning, you may soak the components in warm, soapy water
- For the best results, make sure to remove all of the pulp from the screen, using the included brush to scrape and remove any additional material
- Allow your components to dry, and reassemble
- You can leave your juicer components to dry or use a clean towel to dry them yourself
- Once dry, simply reverse the disassembly process
- Place the rubber plug back under the juicing bowl, reattach the juicing screw and components, and replace the juicing chute and lid, placing each piece back on your juicer
This product comes with a 10-year warranty on the motor and 2-year warranty on all juicing parts (excluding the strainer). For an additional 5-year motor warranty, simply follow the registration instructions on the Kuvings brand website.