Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
An essential ingredient when blind baking, these pie weights (also known as pastry beans) conduct heat evenly so that, when placed in the base of a pastry case, they prevent the pastry shrinking in from the sides. They also ensure air bubbles do not appear in the base.
- Reusable baking beans
- Made from ceramic
- Heat resistant for baking a variety of pies and tarts
- Helps to prevent blistering and shrinkage during baking
- 850g is a sufficient amount per baking pan
- Conducts even heat for consistent pastry baking
- Volume: 850g
- Hand wash only