Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This vibrant and tantalizing barrel aged wine has a bright, golden appearance and a lingering, zesty finish. The nose is layered with aspects of citrus blossom, honeycomb and stone fruit which follow through onto the palate. Full bodied, the mouthfeel is rich and creamy with a refreshing acidity.
- Made form grape variety Muscat de Frontignan
- Aged in a combination of 50 % new French oak, Hungarian oak and French Acacia
- Left for a period of 3 years in barrel on the gross lees before racking out and blending
- Spent a further 6 months in tank before bottling
- Origin in Constantia, Western Cape
- Allergens: Sulphur
- Volume: 500ml
- 14% alc vol
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.