Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Stovetop ring for placing under pans to prevent liquids from boiling over. The ring diffuses the heat evenly to allow simmering and is ideal for use when making sauces, custards or when heating milk. The ring also protects saucepans from scorching, burning, cracking and overheating.
- Heat diffusing simmer ring
- With a wooden handle for easy removal from the stovetop when hot
- For use on gas and electric hobs and ranges
- Diameter: 21cm
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric
- Hand wash only
- Do not use in a microwave
- Do not immerse in water for long periods of time
Comes with a 1 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Definitely a big help to evenly distribute the heat, especially on a gas hob and when making confectionery (fudge, caramel, etc) and you need to cook the item on a very low heat over a long period.
I would recommend this product to a friend.