Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
There’s nothing quite like the delicious aroma and crisp crust of freshly baked bread. But to get that perfect rise, it’s important to let it rest (or proof) before baking. Simply rest your dough in the basket, and it will help form it into a doughnut-shaped round loaf with a central hole for filling.
- With this filled loaf proving banneton, the dough maintains its shape before the final bake
- Ideal for developing flavour and texture
- As the dough rises, the basket leaves a spiral imprint on the baked filled loaf
- Basket wicks away moisture for a crisper crust
- Made of robust, food-safe natural rattan
The KitchenCraft Home Made range is designed to help provide you with baking, preserving and home cooking items that have stood the test of time, bestowing some of the secret tools many generations could not live without.
- Dimensions: 28 W x 6.5cm H
- Hand wash only and wash before first use
- After use, upturn the basket gently tapping out any excess flour
- A stiff bristle brush can be used to aid the release of any flour debris that may have got stuck in the grooves
- Wash in warm water, but do not immerse in water for long periods of time
- Dry thoroughly and immediately after washing
- Do not use for baking, only proving
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I have been wondering for ages whether to try these and I am pleased I did. They seem pricey, but also seem well made so will hopefully last a long time.
In a nutshell: if you like making bread these are worth trying.
I would recommend this product to a friend.