Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Stocktake in progress.
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
With its larger capacity and professional bowl-lift mechanism, the Professional Stand Mixer is truly one of the heavies in the stand mixer arena. Designed to have a higher load capacity, stronger motor, and even extra safety precautions, this machine is designed with larger groups in mind.
- Can mix enough dough for 8 loaves of bread or 13 dozen cookies in a single bowl
- Wire guard rail and stop switch protects users in a professional environment
- Signature planetary movement of the working heads makes for efficient mixing
- Almost all metal construction (including gears, levers, and body) means the Professional is stable, quiet and durable
- 1.3 HP DC motor is designed to run longer while delivering optimum torque at low speed with less heat build-up
- The all metal, precise gear design produces a smooth, quiet sound
- Smooth rounded bowl-lift professional design is ideal for heavy loads/use and is easy to clean
- 6.9L stainless steel bowl easily handles very large quantities of food
- Full metal body construction, high precision metal gears and metal control knobs means the Professional is stable, quiet and durable
- Fast and thorough mixing
- Single attachment hub means easy usage with a wide choice of optional accessories
- Wire guard and stop switch for high safety in a commercial environment
- Capacity: 6.9L
- Power: 325W
- Weight: 13kg
- Dimensions: 42 x 37 x 29cm (h x w x d)
- Voltage: 220-240V
- 10 speed choices
- Bowl -lift design
- Includes: spiral dough hook, flat beater and stainless steel whip, removable pouring chute and 6.9L stainless steel bowl
- Body made from die-cast zinc
Dimensions - Capacity per food type:
- Flour - 2.2kg or 16 cups
- Egg white - 19 medium size whites
- Whipped cream - 1.9L
- Cake - 4.5kg
- Bread dough (stiff yeast dough) - 3.8kg
- Mashed potatoes - 3.6kg
- Biscuits (standard size) - 14 dozen
This product comes with a 1 year warranty.
The KitchenAid Warranty covers:
- Replacement parts and repair labour costs to correct defects in materials or workmanship
The KitchenAid Warranty does not cover:
- Damage resulting from accident, alterations, misuse, abuse, wear and tear, or installation/operation not in accordance with local electrical codes
- KitchenAid will only be able to determine whether the repair is warranty or not once the inspection has been completed
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.