As many of us turn towards better health objectives, the KitchenAid Spiralizer Attachment for your Stand Mixer is a must-have accessory for creative, lean cuisine. Replace noodles and pasta with vegetable equivalents, making healthy adjustments to your cooking.
Spiralizers work by sharply cutting fruits or vegetables into thin and curly ribbons. This KitchenAid attachment comes with two spiralizing options, Fine or Medium, as well as two slicing blades that remove different sized cores and create wafer slices. KitchenAid’s metal construction guarantees long-lasting performance, and the attachments are powered by the Stand Mixer hub for stability and reliability.
- Peeling, coring and slicing accessory with a 4-in-1 blade system
- Fine spiralizing blade creates a 4 mm x 4 mm strand similar to spaghetti
- Medium spiralizing blade creates a 4 mm x 6 mm strand for quick-and-easy potatoes and zucchini, ideal for casseroles and soups
- Slicing blade with 12 mm core for a 4 mm ribbon-style result, perfect for fresh fruits and vegetables with little to no cores, such as zucchini
- Slicing blade with 23 mm core for a 4 mm ribbon-style result, designed for fresh fruits and vegetables with larger cores such as apples
- Peeling blade to peel independently or in combination with spiralizing or slicing blades
- Designed to work with, and powered by all KitchenAid stand mixers, available here
- Enables easy, fast, hands-free spiralizing
- Convenient packaging storage case
- Body material: metal
- Overall material: polished aluminium with charcoal grey ABS plastic touch points
- Net weight: 1 kg
- Gross weight: 1.6 kg
- Spiralizer attachment/body: Not dishwasher safe
- Fruit and vegetable skewer: Top rack dishwasher safe
- Fine spiralizing blade: Top rack dishwasher safe
- Medium spiralizing blade: Top rack dishwasher safe
- Slicing blade with small 12 mm core: Top rack dishwasher safe
- Slicing blade with large 23 mm core: Top rack dishwasher safe
- Peeling blade: Top rack dishwasher safe
This product comes with a 2 year warranty.