This KitchenAid accessory frees up counter space while helping to promote fast, even drying when making delicious, homemade pasta. After unfolding the base legs, spread the arms in a staggered spiral. Use the wand, conveniently stored in the centre post, to catch the tagliatelle or spaghetti as the strings emerge from the cutters of your pasta maker. Then place the fresh pasta on the rack for drying.
- Upright spiral shaped pasta drying rack
- Has more than 3 metres of drying space
- 16 Polycarbonate drying spokes of 20.3cm each
- Includes a polycarbonate wand to help transfer pasta to the rack
- Folds away for easy storage