Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Kettle Caddy Pizza Stone, together with the Kettle Caddy Braai Pizza Oven Extension, helps you create crispy pizzas at home. It is very user friendly, so you can enjoy Italian style pizzas in your backyard, at a picnic, a school sports event or even at the beach.
- Pizza stone for creating crisp pizzas
- Made with a heat absorbing material
- Can heat up to 1300°C
- Bakes pizzas at 400°C
Instructions for use:
- The Pizza Stone has to be preheated to a certain temperature in order to work effectively
- Always place the Pizza Stone in the kettle to be heated up gradually inside the kettle – this should take between 30 – 40 minutes. The purpose of this is to allow the stone to absorb the heat evenly
- If you place a cold Pizza Stone into a hot oven it might not withstand the thermal shock and it could shatter
- Familiarise yourself with the Pizza Stone and how much flour to dust on the stone before baking. Too little and you will find it difficult to get the pizza off the stone in one piece
- Diameter: 34cm
Customer Reviews & Ratings
2.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
The underside is rough, like poured cement, so can’t place it on the kitchen side board.
The stone takes too long to heat up, so pizza is uncooked on the underside. Pizza cooks better in my convection oven without the stone.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.