Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Froach Pods are a different, healthier way to cook eggs, combining the principles of both frying and poaching into one easy-to-use revolutionary design, that uses less oil than with typical frying. These innovative silicone egg cooking rings feature a small reservoir on top into which you add a few spoonfuls of water. As the water heats up during cooking, it turns to steam which flows across the top of the egg, cooking it to perfection. Meanwhile, the base of the egg cooks as normal on the hot pan but won’t stick due to the presence of moisture from the steam.
- Set of 2 silicone egg rings
- Froach Pods combine frying and poaching
- Uses up to 95% less oil than regular frying
- Heat resistant up to 270°C
- Full instructions included
- Can be placed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning
- Only suitable for use with non-stick pans
- Dimensions: H 4.4cm x W 9.9cm x D 11.8cm
- BPA free
- Dishwasher safe
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I really love how poached eggs taste and feel but I also love the size of a fried egg for toast, so on my mission to find the perfect egg tool to give me aesthetically pleasing eggs, I found this guy and I'm blown away!!! It's very simple to use and quite effective so you don't have to fuss with adding vinegar to your water to poach eggs and you don't have to worry about your egg white running allRead more
I would recommend this product to a friend.
I love kitchen gadgets, and I tried, really tried with this one, but it simply does not work. The bottom of the pod does not sit flush with the bottom of the pan (and I have a very good quality non-stick pan), which becomes a problem once you start adding water. To keep the water where it should be, you need to hold the pod down, at which point you risk burning your hand with steam escaping from tRead more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.