Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Strong, complex and unmistakable, the House of BNG Brut takes a long heritage, steeped in the French technique, and brings to life the labour of decades. In a collaboration between Wine Master Jeff Grier and one of South Africa’s most beloved personalities, Bonang Matheba, the pair have created a sensational brut that entices from the first sip.
- This bottle fermented bubbly is a blend of red and white grapes
- It has a full balanced yeasty complexity which retains its fresh zestiness as a result of crisp acidity and delicate fruit
- Pairs well with oysters, caviar, mussels, crayfish, asparagus, avocado, sushi or grilled fish
- Made up of 60% Chardonnay and 40% Pinot Noir
- Only the highest quality, slightly pre-ripe, grapes are carefully hand-picked, early in the season
- Whole grape bunches are deposited directly in presses and pressed very gently in the Champagne pressing tradition
- Can be aged for at least three years from date of purchase — with age, the luxury MCC softens in flavour, while maintaining its lively sparkle, giving it a special balance of age and fruit
The House of BNG, founded by Bonang Matheba, exudes sophistication and luxury and has become South Africa's favourite celebration partner.
- Contains: Sulphites
- Origin: Stellenbosch
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 12%