How do I pay using the SnapScan App?
- You will need to have the SnapScan app installed on your mobile phone and a credit card loaded.
- On the checkout page, simply select the SnapScan payment option and click "Order and pay now".
- From there, you will be redirected to our SnapScan payment page, where we've generated a unique QR payment code for you to use.
- If browsing on your desktop, simply scan the QR code using the SnapScan app on your mobile phone to pay. Once you're done, hit the "Check payment" button to see if your payment is complete.
- If browsing on your mobile, simply tap the QR code to launch the SnapScan app to pay. Once you've paid successfully, you'll be redirected to a confirmation page.
What is SnapScan and where can I download the app?
SnapScan is a convenient way to pay using your smartphone. You can learn more about the app here.
- iPhone / iOS users can download the app from the Apple App Store
- Android users can download the app from Google Play
- BlackBerry users can download the app from BlackBerry World
Is SnapScan safe to use?
Yes. Your credit card details are encrypted and stored safely and securely on your phone - neither Yuppiechef nor SnapScan store your credit card details. The app requires a pin (or thumbprint for Touch ID-enabled Apple devices) to be entered before any transaction can be completed. You can learn more about SnapScan's security here.
Can I pay for repeat orders and subscriptions with SnapScan?
Unfortunately, no. Because neither Yuppiechef or SnapScan stores your credit card details (these are on your phone), we cannot process repeat orders or subscriptions using SnapScan payments.