Why aren’t the videos playing?
It could be that the device you are using does not meet the minimum requirements, or your internet connection might be too slow to handle the video streaming. Try changing the video player by clicking on the link below the video panel.
If you continue having playback issues, please contact Cooking School Support.
Minimum device requirements for Cooking School videos
- Minimum 1MB internet connection
- Minimum 1024x768 display
- An up-to-date operating system (Windows / MacOS)
- A modern, updated browser (Chrome, Firefox or IE9+)
- Adobe flash player 10.1 or higher installed
- Wifi or High-speed mobile data connection
- iPad, iPhone 4 or iPhone 5
- Samsung Galaxy Tab or Galaxy S-Series phone
- Nokia Lumia Series phone
- Blackberry z-series phone