How long should my order take to be delivered?
- Dispatch time:
- How long before it leaves Yuppiechef's warehouse
- Dispatch times are based on stock status
- Transit time:
- How long it'll take to get to you once we hand it over to our courier partners
- Transit times vary depending on where you live in South Africa
*Dispatch and Transit times are based on working days
Stock status and dispatch times:
"In stock, can dispatch immediately" — Leaves Yuppiechef HQ within 2 working days. If you order before 14:00, it usually leaves our warehouse the same day.
Products that can dispatch immediatel might look look like this:
"X in stock, can dispatch immediately. More will dispatch from us in (specified) days" means that we're able to dispatch the quantity shown immediately, because we have that many of the items in our warehouse. But if you need more than that, it will take a bit longer.
"Stock available from supplier. Dispatches from us in (specified) days." — Leaves Yuppiechef HQ within specified times.
Products that dispatch within specified times might look look like this:
Or like this:
Learn more about products dispatched directly from our suppliers.
Transit times: (Once leaving Yuppiechef HQ)
|Location||To your door||Store collection|
|Cape Town:||1 - 2 working days||1 - 2 working days|
|Main centre:||2 - 3 working days||3 - 4 working days|
|Regional area:||2 - 5 working days||2 - 5 working days|
|Remote area:||5 - 7 working days||N/A|
Note: These delivery times are estimations; our large range makes it difficult to guarantee exact delivery times. To find out a more accurate delivery time on the specific items, please call us on 0861 702 4969 or email us at email@example.com.
What we consider main centres versus regional areas:
There are too many areas to list all destinations, but:
- 50km around each of the following areas are usually considered a main centre: Johannesburg; Pretoria; Durban; Polokwane; Nelspruit; Kimberley; Bloemfontein; George; Port Elizabeth; East London; Pietermaritzburg and Richards Bay
- Any area outside of a 50km radius from a main centre is considered an outlying/regional area
When do you deliver?
Our couriers generally deliver from Monday to Friday between 08h00 - 12h00 and 14h00 - 17h00.
Can you deliver after hours & on weekends?
Unfortunately not. We are however working on it.
Can you deliver on public holidays?