How long should my order take to be delivered?
The delivery time to reach you is made up of the dispatch time plus the transit time.
- Dispatch time:
- How long before it leaves Yuppiechef's warehouse
- Dispatch times are based on product status
- Transit time:
- How long it'll take to get to you once we hand it over to our courier partners
- Transit times vary depending on where you live in South Africa
Stock status and dispatch times:
"In stock, can ship immediately" — Leaves Yuppiechef HQ within 48 hours. If you order before 14:00, it usually leaves our warehouse the same day.
Products that can ship immediately might look look like this:
"X in stock, can ship immediately. More will ship from us in (specified) days" means that we're able to ship the quantity shown immediately, because we have that many of item in our warehouse. But if you need more than that, it will take a bit longer.
"Stock available from supplier. Ships from us in (specified) days." — Leaves Yuppiechef HQ within specified times.
Products that ship within specified times might look look like this:
Or like this:
Transit times: (Once leaving Yuppiechef HQ)
- To Cape Town: 1 - 2 Working Days
- To Main Centres: 2 - 3 Working Days
- To Regional Areas: 2 - 5 Working Days
- To Remote Areas: 5 - 7 Working Days
Note: These delivery times are estimations; our large range makes it difficult to guarantee exact delivery times. To find out a more accurate delivery time on the specific items, please call us on 0861 702 4969 or email us at email@example.com.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers generally deliver from Monday to Friday between 08h00 - 12h00 and 14h00 - 17h00.
Can you deliver after hours & on weekends?
Unfortunately not. We are however working on it.
Can you deliver on public holidays?