I'm having trouble logging into Yuppiechef. Please help!
If you're having trouble logging in to your Yuppiechef account, please make sure you are using the correct email address and password. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset your password.
I forgot my password, what now?
If you can't remember your password, just go to the log in page and click “Forgot password?” Enter your email address and we'll email you a link to reset it.
How do I change my password?
Go to your Account Dashboard and click on Edit your Profile and check the "Change Password" box. You'll need to enter your new password and confirm it. Press the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page to update.
Tips for choosing a good password
- Don't use a single dictionary word as your password, e.g. love, because these are the first to be cracked
- Don't use the same password across multiple accounts
- Don't use words that you can be associated with e.g. Name, Surname, Family Members, Company, Birthday, Pets, etc.
- Don't give out your password to anyone
- The length of your password should be at least 8 characters
- Use both uppercase and lowercase characters
- Include at least one special character (e.g. ! ? # $)
- Use a password manager like 1Password.com
- Let your password manager generate a different password for each website
- You'll never have to remember these passwords