We’re following specific protocols to prevent the spread of coronavirus, and keep our teams, our couriers and our customers safe.
In all our workplaces
- We’ve supplied cloth masks to all team members not working from home, which are to be worn at all times while at work. All staff who can work from home are doing so
- We’re screening all team members for any Covid-relevant symptoms at the start of every shift, and recording their temperatures throughout the day
- We’re practising social distancing throughout the day, and have staggered our break times to make sure fewer people are using common spaces at any one time
- We’re disinfecting all workstations and common areas regularly, and enforcing regular hand washing and sanitising
In our warehouse
- We’ve split our shifts to have fewer team members in the building at one time
- Our warehouse shifts are separated with a 30-minute gap between, so as to avoid any overlap of teams in the building
- We’re disinfecting the contents of each packed order before it gets sealed
In our stores
- We’re limiting the number people allowed inside each store at one time, based on the store size
- We’re encouraging no-touch forms of payment, like SnapScan and Zapper
- We’re using a perspex screen at our front desk, for keeping customer conversations safe
- We’ve applied floor decals advising safe distancing for queuing
- At our Westlake outlet store we’re offering drive-through order collections for customers who’d prefer to stay in their cars
- You'll either be offered a sterilising wipe before signing on the tablet for delivery confirmation, or be asked for your details for the courier to enter themselves.
- Our couriers will stay a minimum 1.5-metre gap from you.
- We’re advising customers to please
- Wear a cloth face mask when receiving your delivery
- Disinfect your received parcels and products before opening or handling them, and to
- Wash your hands immediately after receiving and opening a new parcel, before touching anything else.