Getting started with product hunts
- The dedicated competition page for a product hunt houses all the clues.
- Take a look at the day's clue and try to figure out what product we're thinking of.
- Find the product page where the hunt icon is hiding.
- If you have found the correct product page, there will be an icon on the main image.
- When you press on the icon, a competition pop up window opens where you can submit your entry by giving your name and email address.
- The hunt icon disappears at the end of each day.
- The following day you then have another chance to crack the next clue and try to find that product page with the icon on it and enter.
- Winners are announced below daily and on social media.
- Winners will be contacted via the submitted email addresses.
An example of what to look for
Terms & Conditions
- Only one entry per person each day.
- Daily prize draws take place the following day before noon.
- Winners selected at random, i.e. "Lucky Draw."
- Winners will be notified by submitted email and announced below.
- The daily prize is a R1,000 Yuppiechef voucher which can be used online or in one of our Cape Town stores.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Prizes will only be delivered to countries we currently ship to.
- By entering you agree to the possibility of being contacted by Yuppiechef with an introductory offer.
Monday: Sumaya Paruk
Tuesday: Tinomia Coveney-Winter
Wednesday: Retha Cooke
Thursday: Sulandy Reuter
Friday: Mandy Liao