A time based sales mechanic is quite simply a sale that has a time limit to it. When you land on the Going Going Gone sales page you will see the items that are on sale for that day, and how much time there is left on that sale. The time you have left to take up the deal is indicated on the product page. Generally we will start the sale at 7AM and end the sale at 10PM that night.
This is how it works.
- Visit the Going Going Gone sale page to see the deals that are live for that day
- Add the product you desire to your cart while there is still time left on the clock
- Check out and pay within an hour to secure the offer
- If you add a product when the offer still has time, but do not pay after the allocated hour, your cart will expire and you will no longer qualify for the special offer
- Both time and stock are limited on these special offers
- Sales are taken according to the time you pay for the product and not according to the time you place it in your cart, so if you would like to secure the product, please check out and pay as soon as possible, we cannot hold the products for you