The Master Slicer M20 is the ideal appliance for ambitious home chefs who will appreciate a stylish and functional slicing machine in their kitchen. The solid-steel, high-performance blade in combination with the high-torque and whisper-quiet capacitor motor make for professional slicing.
The removable, solid-steel blade is machined from one piece of special stainless steel, fully hardened to be ideal for a razor-thin cut. Operate the slicer safely with the Quick-action switch for turning on the machine and cutting with one hand, then use the continuous operation switch for cutting larger quantities. Perfect for slicing ham such as Serran or Parma and thicker slicing for Carpaccio.
- All-round slicing machine for the sophisticated kitchen
- High performance, whisper-quiet motor
- Carriage switch with quick action and continious operation switch
- Knife removal for cleaning
- Removable stainless steel blade cover plate
- Fully hardened 17cm solid steel blade for a razor-thin cut
- Solid, break-proof glass base plate
- Cable storage