Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
View more products from Graef.
The Master Slicer M20 is the ideal appliance for ambitious home chefs who will appreciate a stylish and functional slicing machine in their kitchen. The solid-steel, high-performance blade in combination with the high-torque and whisper-quiet capacitor motor make for professional slicing.
The removable, solid-steel blade is machined from one piece of special stainless steel, fully hardened to be ideal for a razor-thin cut. Operate the slicer safely with the Quick-action switch for turning on the machine and cutting with one hand, then use the continuous operation switch for cutting larger quantities. Perfect for slicing ham such as Serran or Parma and thicker slicing for Carpaccio.
- All-round slicing machine for the sophisticated kitchen
- High performance, whisper-quiet motor
- Carriage switch with quick action and continious operation switch
- Knife removal for cleaning
- Removable stainless steel blade cover plate
- Fully hardened 17cm solid steel blade for a razor-thin cut
- Solid, break-proof glass base plate
- Cable storage
- Power: 170W
- Dimensions: 37cm L x 31cm W x 240cm H
- Weight: 8.5kg
- Slicing thickness 0 - 20mm
- Slicing height: 140 mm
- Slicing length: 220 mm
- Make sure that the unit has been switched off before cleaning or non-use and is not connected up to the mains
- Check whether the stop has been closed (blade covered)
- Do not use any aggressive or scouring detergent and no solvents
- Do not scape off any persistent dirt with a hard object
- Do not rinse the unit in water or immerge in water
- Use a soft and moist cloth to clean the outer surfaces of the unit
- Use a mild detergent in case of heavy soiling
- This product comes with a 10 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
4.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
Fantastic! What a treat! This slicer works very well even for harder meats such as biltong. Slices cold meats like salami effortlessly, clean and super fast. Surprisingly, it slices larger pieces of softer cheeses into perfect slices without sticking to the blade. Larger pieces of meat is a bit difficult to handle but can be halved for easier slicing. The machine tends to get warm after 10 minutesRead more
I would recommend this product to a friend.