Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Meet the 2nd generation Nest Mini, the mini smart speaker with mighty sound. Featuring built-in Google Assistant, you can use voice commands to ask the Nest Mini for help around the house. Just say “Hey Google” to play songs from Spotify, YouTube Music, and more. Or, ask your Google Assistant about the weather, news, or almost anything. Hear your personalised schedule, commute, and reminders, set timers and alarms, and control your compatible smart devices. The Nest Mini is engineered for sound and designed for your home.
- Nest Mini 2nd generation Smart Speaker with built-in Google Assistant
- Now with bigger, richer sound the Nest Mini has 2 times stronger bass than the original Mini
- Easily stream your favourite music, news, sport, podcasts and more from your favourite platforms
- Just ask Google Assistant to stream from Spotify, YouTube, Deezer and more
- Get hands-free help around the house — set alarms and timers, hear the weather, ask for information, check in on your schedule, ask for recipes and make calls
- Control your compatible smart home devices like compatible lights and TV — just say "Hey Google, dim the lights"
- Thoughtfully designed with your home and the environment in mind — the durable fabric top is made with recycled plastic bottles and the easy volume controls have LEDs that light up to show your volume controls when you approach it
- The Nest Mini is designed to protect your privacy — you can easily review, move and delete any of your data or voice recordings
Will Google Nest work with everything in my house?
No. Google Nest and Google Assistant-enabled products will only work with specific compatible devices. So, you'll need to install (or identify whether you already have) compatible lights, cameras, television, and more.
What's in the box?
Power adapter and cable
What else is needed for the Nest Mini to work?
- WiFi use requires 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac access point (router)
- Nearby electrical outlet
- Google Home app running on a compatible mobile device
How to set up your Google Nest Mini
- Plug in your speaker — if the device has been used before, factory reset your speaker or display before you continue
- Connect your mobile device to the WiFi network that you’ll use for your speaker
- On your phone or tablet, open the Google Home app
- Tap Set Up Devices and follow the in-app steps
If the Set Up Devices button is not on the screen:
- To set up your first device in the Home app, tap Get Started > Set Up New Devices > Create Another Home > Next > Enter a home nickname and address. Note: You’ll need to enter a nickname, but you can choose not to enter your address
- To set up all other devices, at the top left, tap Add > Set Up Device > Set up new devices in your home
- Follow the remaining steps
You’ll be able to opt out of some settings, like Voice Match or Personal results. You can change these settings at any time after you complete set-up.
- Dimensions: D 9.8cm x H 4.2cm
- Power cable length: 1.5m
- Weight: 181g
802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz) Wi-Fi
Chromecast built in
Power & Ports
Power: 15W power adapter
Ports: DC power jack
Speakers & mics
Google Assistant built in
360-degree sound with 40 mm driver
3 far-field microphones
Voice Match technology
Capacitive touch controls
3 far-field microphones
Quad-core 64-bit ARM CPU 1.4 GHz
High-performance ML hardware engine
Supported operating systems for Home app
- Keep dust free, do not submerge into water
- This product comes with a 6 month warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
When cooking or hanging out in our kitchen, we often use a clunky old iPod doc radio and aux jack to play music from our music streaming apps through our phones. The other night, I got really frustrated that I was still doing this in 2020. I deserve better. I can do better...
I've had my eye on Google Home products for a while now, so I jumped at the opportunity to buy one of these Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.