Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Global knives are a great start for any kitchen, and their high quality manufacture makes them great for amateur and professional kitchens alike. Of Japanese origin, the Global knife series is characterised by full stainless steel handles that are one with the blade. Japanese knives are typically made with harder blades, which can be sharpened to a finer edge, meaning they stay sharper for longer.
This great set from Global features 3 must-haves in the kitchen the G-9 Bread knife, G-2 Cook's Knife and GS-11 Flexible Utility knife.
The 22cm Bread knife is a large serrated knife that is great for slicing foods with thick crusts or rinds like artisan breads and melons/gourds. It also cuts through soft bread without crushing it.
The 20cm Cook's Knife is the multipurpose workhorse of the kitchen. Perfect for mincing, cutting, chopping, slicing and prep work.
The 15cm Flexible Utility Knife is great for boning and skinning smaller meats and fish. The soft bend of the flexible blade makes it easier to cut around bones. It's also used for slicing through delicate fruit.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- Made in Japan
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
This set includes:
- G-2 Cook's Knife: 20cm
- G-9 Bread Knife: 22cm
- GS-11 Flexible Utility Knife: 15cm
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global Knives should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can damage the sharp edges of the blade
- In addition, exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If your knife is not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.