This Global knife set is the perfect start to any kitchen with the fantastic combination of the G-2 chefs knife and the G-1 kitchen knife.
The G-2 chefs knife is a must-have in any kitchen. With a 20cm long blade, and a good wide surface, it's great for chopping, mincing, and handles most kitchen tasks with ease.
The G-1 kitchen knife is a handy little 11cm knife with a sharply pointed blade and comfortable handle. Great for dicing and slicing small vegetables and fruit, the pointed blade is great for excavating bruises and blemishes, and for detailed dicing work.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- The blades are constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
This set includes:
- G-2 chefs knife: 20cm
- G-1 kitchen knife: 11cm
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global Knives should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can damage the sharp edges of the blade
- In addition, exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If your knife is not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel