Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
A good set of kitchen knives can mean the difference between the chore of chopping and pure slicing satisfaction. This 3 piece preparation set is ideal for preparing anything in the kitchen with a chef's knife, Vegetable chopper and paring knife.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- The blades are constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- G-2 Chefs Knife: 20cm
- GS-5 Vegetable Chopper: 14cm
- GS-7 Paring Spear: 10cm
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global Knives should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can damage the sharp edges of the blade
- In addition, exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If your knife is not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Super sharp and stylish, these beauties get the job done. I chose them because of the stainless steel handles, which makes them easier to keep clean, and wasn't disappointed. They're lightweight too, so you won't tire too quickly when cooking for a crowd. Great value for money!
I would recommend this product to a friend.