Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Through a measured design process and the expertise of renowned bar specialists, the Genware Barware collection brings together a concise range of essential kit that perfectly combines stunning appearance and practical craftsmanship. The Vintage Steel Collection combines modern cocktail equipment with a distinctive antique appearance. This Vintage-Finished Strainer is ideal for straining your cocktails.
- Hawthorne strainer (also know as a cat's ear strainer)
- Designed with bar consultants to combine elegant aesthetics with sturdy build and increased functionality
- Tailor made 360 degree spring coil
- Thicker spring with coils more tightly compact against each other to remove more of the ice and fruit
The Genware professional Barware collection has been developed through consultation with London's finest bar specialists and mixologists with a vision to create a leading range of professional barware for the modern age.
- Dimensions: 18cm H x 11cm W x 3cm H
- Material: Premium stainless steel
- Finish: Industrial vintage finish
- Weight: 140g
- Once unpacked, hand wash and dry thoroughly to remove any processing residue, then place the product through a dishwasher for a cycle
- Wash with warm soapy water
- Use a soft sponge or cloth
- Leave to air-dry
- The Company warrants that all goods supplied by it will correspond to their specification and will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery
- The Company’s obligation in the event of a breach of this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of any defective goods