Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Through a measured design process and the expertise of renowned bar specialists, the Genware Barware collection brings together a concise range of essential kit that perfectly combines stunning appearance and practical craftsmanship. This Copper-Finished Muddler is perfect for pressing and crushing ingredients for cocktails.
- Copper-finished muddler
- Perfect to press and crush ingredients for cocktails
- Ergonomic handle for easy handling and control
- Includes a slightly tapered top section which stops fruit from squirting up due to the dimpled section on handle
- Serrated base is ideal for extracting flavours from soft berries, fruit and herbs
- Durable and hardwearing PVD copper coating on high quality stainless steel
The Genware professional Barware collection has been developed through consultation with London's finest bar specialists and mixologists with a vision to create a leading range of professional barware for the modern age.
- Length: 22.5cm
- Weight: 96g
- Material: Stainless steel
- Finish: PVD copper plated finish
- Hand wash the product with warm water only, after every use
- Ensure to completely dry the product with a soft cloth after each wash
- When the product displays signs of tarnish, rub with a metal polish compound and soft cloth
- Do not use the product over direct heat/flame
- Do not scrub the copper surface with an abrasive sponge
- Do not use industrial detergent on the copper-plated surface
- Do not leave the product wet as permanent water marks may stain the surface
- Not for use in a microwave or dishwasher
- Be aware copper will naturally oxidise over a period of time
- The Company warrants that all goods supplied by it will correspond to their specification and will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery
- The Company’s obligation in the event of a breach of this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of any defective goods