Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
The Cube 360 Charcoal Portable Braai is uniquely designed to create an effortless grilling, smoking and roasting experience in any environment and comes with a three-piece toolkit including tongs, spatula and cleaning brush for a seamless grilling experience from beginning to end. The roasting hood and height-adjustable grill allow for versatile cooking results and travel is safe and straightforward with its cool-to-touch body, chrome handles and ergonomic wooden carry handle. Easy to set up, grill, clean, transport and store — it's the perfect companion for wherever your next trip takes you.
- Cube 360 Charcoal Portable Braai with roasting hood
- Monitor heat with the temperature gauge on the roasting hood
- Manage airflow and heat with the top vent system
- Height-adjustable chrome grill rack to manage the distance from charcoal
- Includes a three-piece toolkit including tongs, spatula and cleaning brush for a seamless grilling experience from beginning to end.
- Portability: compact design with cool-to-touch carry handles and an ergonomic wooden top handle or easy travel
- Built-in heat protection shield and safety latches
- Includes vents to extinguish charcoal, removable inner charcoal tray and easy-to-clean porcelain enamel firebox
- The Cube 360 fits poultry under the roasting hood up to a height of 13.5cm
- The Cube 360 makes cooking with charcoal convenient by simply extinguishing charcoal using the side vents of the roasting hood
Everdure by Heston Blumenthal is a range of braais like no other — combining function, technology and aesthetics. From quick-starting charcoal, to the convenience of gas, each barbeque has been designed from the ground up and will change the way you think about braaied food, forever. You'll love the design and thoughtful attention to detail from this collaboration with a 3-Michelin-star chef.
- Dimensions: 42.5cm L x 34.7cm W x 33.7cm H
- Cooking area: 754cm2
- Weight 9.25kg
- Cube 360 base: Outer base cold rolled steel
- Roasting hood: Cold rolled steel
- Chrome grill: Chrome-plated steel
- Charcoal support rack: Chrome-plated steel
- Charcoal tray: Black-coated enamel steel
- Spatula: Stainless steel 430 grade
- Tongs: Stainless steel 430 grade
- BBQ cleaner: Stainless steel 430 grade with stainless steel 201 bristle
- Cooking capacity:
- 6 Small burgers
- 3 Medium steaks
- 1 Whole chicken
What's in the box?
- 1 x Cube 360 base
- 1 x Roasting hood
- 1 x Chrome grill
- 1 x Charcoal support rack
- 1 x Charcoal tray
- 3 Piece toolkit: spatula, tongs, BBQ cleaner
- External cleaning
- Before cleaning the braai exterior ensure the appliance has cooled and is safe to touch
- Painted and plastic surfaces can be cleaned using a mild household detergent or cleaner and a clean cloth (don't use scourers or harsh detergents)
- It's advisable to test cleaners on a small section of the appliance first
- Don't use paint thinners or similar solvents for cleaning or pour cold water over hot surfaces
- Dry the surface afterwards
- Internal Cleaning
- Before cleaning the internal parts of your braai, ensure the appliance has cooled and is safe to touch
- The inside of the charcoal chamber can be cleaned by using some water, mild detergent and a sponge or mild scouring pad
- For hard-to-clean areas, use a little baking soda on a wet sponge
- Don't use abrasive cleaners
- All ash and any leftover fuel should be removed after every cook (take care that it is fully extinguished and cold)
- After cleaning the charcoal chamber, remove and clean any ash or oil that may have dropped into the braai chassis
This product comes with a 2-year warranty for product defects but excludes normal wear and tear and misuse.