Mexican food is full of amazing flavours. The brightness of limes, the leafiness of coriander, and the spicy fire of a huge variety of chillis. So whether you're cooking up a plate of enchiladas or adding a touch of fire to tacos, El Burro's locally made chillis and sauces are sure to light you up.
- Chipotles in adobo sauce
- Jalapeños are smoke-dried, then preserved in adobo sauce, which is made from a combination of spices, aromatics and vinegar
- Smoke-dried jalapeños (chipotles) in a spicy-tangy-sweet adobo sauce
- Glass Jar
- Ingredients: Chipotle chilli, water, tomato paste, vinegar, apple cider vinegar, onions, salt, brown sugar, garlic rehydrated and sunflower oil
- Refrigerate after opening
- Contains no preservatives