Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
By using the bokashi waste digester, you can quickly and hygienically recycle all of your food waste at home. Earth Bokashi’s earth friendly formula includes the use of indigenous South African microbes and quality waste materials including sawdust, which would otherwise be disposed of into landfill. Whilst looking different, Earth Bokashi digester neutralizes fermentation odours while delivering the ideal balance between carbon and nitrogen to assist with effective post fermentation treatments.
- Bokashi food waste digester bran refill
- To be used in conjunction with the Earth Probiotics Bokashi Food Waste Recycling Bin
- Simply add waste to the bin, sprinkle on some of the Earth Bokashi digester bran and press down to get the air out and seal the lid.
- When the Earth Bokashi digester bran is added to food waste, the moisture in the waste activates the beneficial indigenous microbes in the Earth Bokashi digester bran, which starts the fermentation process
- Stops food from rotting, eliminating any foul odours and pre-digesting the food waste so that it can be safely and easily composted, trenched or fed to composting worms
- Weight: 2kg
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I have been doing Bokashi for over two years now using earth probiotic products. Originally when I started I had bought a lot of the original bokaski bran made from wheat bran which lasted a long time and worked really well. I eventually ran out and bought some more of what they call digester refill now. It is made primarily of sawdust which is fine but compared to before I feel this new refill prRead more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
Works great. But this one every time.. one recommendation is not to add coffee and tea leaves in there or directly into your garden. They tend to make your bokashi bin rather smelly. Other option is to add it on top before closing it for longer.. also don’t forget to drain the liquid.
I would recommend this product to a friend.