Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The multi-patented Dualit Classic kettle features a ground-breaking replaceable element that lengthens the lifespan considerably, whilst the Whisper Boil drastically reduces unwanted boiling noise. It is fitted with a superfast 3KW element, making for a quick boiling time. Two measuring windows with cup level and litre indicators help you to boil only the amount of water required from one cup to 1.7 litres.
- Stainless steel kettle with copper finish
- Ergonomic, high quality stainless steel handle with a silicon grip for comfort
- The precision engineered Pure Pour, non-drip spout prevents water dripping onto your kettle or work surface
- Durable hinged lid for our trademark longevity and reliability, with heatproof ring and finger guard
- BPA Free measuring windows
- Patented anti wobble feet for increased stability on work surfaces while boiling
- Integral cord storage to keep your work surface tidy
- Removable, washable limescale filter
- Cordless operation with 360° swivel base
- Boil-dry safety cut-off
- Whisper Boil technology was awarded the "Quiet Mark" by the British Society of Noise
- Designed and engineered in the UK
- Volume: 1.7L
- Power: 3000W
- Dimenions: 15.4cm W x 23.5cm D x 28H
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Body material: Stainless steel
Warranty: 1 Year / 2 Year element / Lifetime on body
Customer Reviews & Ratings
2.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
We have had two of these kettles. Both of them have simply stopped working after less than 2 years. Great kettles when they work but to pay over R4000 for a kettle that lasts for less time than a cheap plastic Kettle that costs R80 from your local supermarket is not good enough. Don’t waste your money. These things have an inherent flaw that severely restricts how long they last. Very disappointRead more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.