Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The DNA Raw Press Juicer extracts all that gloriously nutritious juice from all types of fresh produce, including tough fruits and vegetables, berries, greens and root vegetables. The cold press screw design ensures a juice extraction level of over 85% while preserving the majority of vitamins and minerals and protecting them from heat damage. With the 75mm smart feeding chute, you can juice whole fruits and vegetables, saving you preparation time and effort.
- Cold press extraction technology for maximum nutrient retention
- 65RPM speed for high juice yield
- 75mm smart feeding chute fits whole fruits and vegetables
- 250 watt motor for high torque
- Stainless steel housing for extended lifespan
- Includes 3 strainers for juicing, smoothies and sorbets
- Parts made from BPA-free Tritan material
For the last 14 years, DNA has been at the forefront of innovating superior quality, modern, well-priced small appliances with the mission of making healthy living easy.
- Dimensions: 20cm L x 14cm W x 50cm H
- Weight: 7.5kg
- Hand wash all parts except for motor after use
- Use included cleaning brush to brush the fine strainer until all holes clear and free
- Not dishwasher safe
- This product comes with a 10 year on motor and 1 year on parts warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5100%View 3 out of 3 total reviews
40%0 out of 3 total reviews
30%0 out of 3 total reviews
20%0 out of 3 total reviews
10%0 out of 3 total reviews
This juicer has changed my life. It makes it easy for me to eat more greens (especially). Sturdy in design and weight, it is easy to assemble. It maximizes juice extraction and leaves behind a dry pulp which I use in soups or veggie patties, depending on what I've juiced. My only "gripe" is that I have to use a wooden skewer to extract some of the pulp from the spout! I also love that it comes witRead more
I would recommend this product to a friend.