Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The Moul'flex tray for hemispheres is used to make original sweet or savoury, hot or cold creations. Sandwich two together to make a round ball shape, or just have a hemispherical mini cake all on its own. Being black in colour, the tray absorbs heat for better transmission and excellent caramelisation.
- Flexible non-stick moulds
- Made of food grade platinum silicone, guaranteed without peroxide
- Moul'flex is as good for baking as it is for freezing and is ideal for bain-marie baking
- The silicone is non-stick so there is no need to grease the moulds, making turning out and cleaning extremely easy
- For stability, use silicone moulds with a cookie tray in the oven, but place a rack underneath, to allow even heat distribution
- Cooking temperatures are exactly the same as those used for traditional metal moulds
How to use it:
- Place the mould on a grille, not a tray, to allow for perfect heat convection
- For use in a fan assisted oven, place grille at mid-height
- For use in a traditional oven, place grille near the bottom of the oven
- Cooking temperatures are the same as for metal moulds
- Height: 3.5cm
- Diameter: 7cm
- For use at - 40°C to 280°C
For first use:
- Wash in soapy water or the dishwasher.
- Grease the moulds with a little oil or melted butter (for subsequent use, there is no need to grease).
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I am delighted with my new semi hemispherical moulds. After watching Australian Masterchef I couldn't wait to create my own desserts. I searched and searched the shops for them and then discovered them on Yuppiechef! Yay.
I would recommend this product to a friend.