Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Get it in time for Christmas
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Moul'flex tray for hemispheres is used to make original sweet or savoury, hot or cold creations. Sandwich two together to make a round ball shape, or just have a hemispherical mini cake all on its own. Being black in colour, the tray absorbs heat for better transmission and excellent caramelisation.
- Flexible non-stick moulds
- Made of food grade platinum silicone, guaranteed without peroxide
- Moul'flex is as good for baking as it is for freezing and is ideal for bain-marie baking
- The silicone is non-stick so there is no need to grease the moulds, making turning out and cleaning extremely easy
- For stability, use silicone moulds with a cookie tray in the oven, but place a rack underneath, to allow even heat distribution
- Cooking temperatures are exactly the same as those used for traditional metal moulds
How to use it:
- Place the mould on a grille, not a tray, to allow for perfect heat convection
- For use in a fan assisted oven, place grille at mid-height
- For use in a traditional oven, place grille near the bottom of the oven
- Cooking temperatures are the same as for metal moulds
- Height: 3.5cm
- Diameter: 7cm
- For use at - 40°C to 280°C
For first use:
- Wash in soapy water or the dishwasher.
- Grease the moulds with a little oil or melted butter (for subsequent use, there is no need to grease).
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I am delighted with my new semi hemispherical moulds. After watching Australian Masterchef I couldn't wait to create my own desserts. I searched and searched the shops for them and then discovered them on Yuppiechef! Yay.
I would recommend this product to a friend.