Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The Moul'flex tray for hemispheres is used to make original sweet or savoury, hot or cold creations. It contains 15 domes with a diameter of 4cm, ideal for making desserts with a modern style, or chocolate and caramel decorations. Being black in colour, the tray absorbs heat for better transmission and excellent caramelisation.
- Flexible 15 hole sphere baking mould
- Can be used for hot and cold preparations, for baking and cold forming
- Place the mould on a rack or perforated baking tray for improved hot or cold air circulation
- Bake in traditional oven, microwave oven or bain-marie
- Made using platinum food-grade silicone
- Capacity: 15 holes
- Diameter: 4cm per hole
- Height: 1.5cm
- Grease before first use
- Do not heat it when the cups are empty
- Do not place under a grill
- Do not use sharp objects on the tray
- Hand wash only