From the stoves of top chefs to your kitchen, de Buyer brings the very best that professional French cookery has to offer. The Mineral B Element Grill Pans are made from iron, a super conductor of heat and 100% natural. Iron is perfect for high heat cooking, which makes searing, sealing, browning and grilling a breeze.
- Mineral B steel round deep pan
- Round, deep steel frying pan
- Perfect for cooking steak, chicken, tuna and more
- Extra depth helps with cooking larger pieces
- Natural anti-oxidation protection
- Favours seasoning, the more you use the pan, the better the performance
- Riveted steel handle
- Suitable for all hotplates including induction
- Eco - Bio - Durable and recyclable
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass, Halogen, Oven
- Prepare your frying pan by cleaning with very hot water, then dry it thoroughly.
- Pour one centimeter of cooking oil into the pan, and wipe it around. Then heat it on the stove on a medium-high temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Throw away the oil and wipe your pan with paper towels
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance; the darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
- Heat a small amount of oil or fat in the frying pan, and once the pan is good and hot, seal the food about 45 seconds on each side before reducing the heat to complete cooking
- Do not leave the meals in the pan after cooking, as the residual heat will carry on cooking your food
Cleaning after use:
- Wash the frying pan with very hot water and a sponge, and wipe dry
- From time to time, purify the pan by heating up cooking salt over a high heat for about 1.5 minutes, then wipe with a kitchen paper. The salt helps to suppress the residues and the odours from previous cookings.
- To store, wipe oil over the surface with a paper towel and put away in a dry place
- Do not leave your pan to soak. If food sticks to the pan, use a green sponge to scrub it off, and re-season the area.
- Never put the pan in a dishwasher. The pan may rust if these conditions are not respected. Just scrub the pan with a hard brush to remove the rust, and season from scratch