Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Cuisinart Frozen Core Ice Cream Maker can make up to 2 litres of delicious ice cream, frozen yoghurt or sorbet in as little as 25 minutes. This is a frozen core style ice cream maker, which means you store the bowl in your freezer ready for when you are keen to make your next frozen treat. Simply fill the frozen bowl with your ice cream mixture and let the churner do its job.
- Create delicious ice cream, refreshing sorbet or frozen yoghurt using fresh ingredients
- Simply freeze the 2-litre freezer bowl overnight, then just add your ingredients and switch on
- The machine is fully automatic and will churn your ingredients to a perfect consistency
- You can easily add extra ingredients such as nuts and chocolate chips during mixing
- Easy to assemble and easy to clean
- Ice cream paddle
- Pre-freeze bowl
Cuisinart knows that throwing a dinner party, cooking for a special occasion or even having friends over for an impromptu get-together can be a daunting task. But when you have the right tools at hand, it’s easy to rustle up something delicious, which is why they’ve developed a range of high quality appliances that can take the strain in the kitchen and give you the confidence to try new things.
- Power: 25W
- Capacity: 2L
- Number of bowls: 1
- Technology: Cold accumulator
- Mixing paddle: 1
- Preparation time: 20-30 min
- Design: Brushed steel
- Dimensions: 29cm H x 20.5cm L x 22.5cm D
- Weight: 4.7kg
- Always unplug the appliance before cleaning
- To clean the base, wipe with a damp cloth and dry
- Never use abrasive cleaners or immerse in water
- To clean the freezer bowl, lid and mixing arm, wash by hand in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before storing
- Do not put the freezer bowl in the dishwasher
- Never use abrasive cleaners or utensils such as scouring pads as this will damage the bowl
- Do not put the freezer bowl in the freezer if it is wet
- Do not store the lid, mixing arm or base in the freezer
- You may store the mixing bowl in the freezer, in its upright position for convenient, immediate use
- Before freezing, wrap the bowl in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn
- This product comes with a 5 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
So this ice cream maker comes with a freeze bowl which you have to leave in the freezer for 12 hours or permanently!
Gets the mixture to a semi-frozen state after 25 minutes and then you decant and freeze!
Seems to work well! But has a loudish grinding sound during work.
I'm going to build a room for mine!
I would recommend this product to a friend.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
I am so disgusted with this product.
You put the bowl in the freezer and take it out to make ice cream but you can literally only make 1 liter of ice cream.
Then you have to rinse the bowl and put it in the freezer again for the next liter or so.
I would've loved it if it had a built-in cooler.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?