Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
The Compact Food Processor is part of Cuisinart's Style Collection and will save you no end of time in the kitchen. Its stylish design and compact 1.9 litre size mean it won't take up too much space on your worktop or shelf. Leave it out on display so it's nice and accessible when you need to use it. It comes with two work bowls and the essential accessories for chopping, mixing, blending, slicing and grating, all of which are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Compact food processor
- Comes with a small selection of blades and discs to give you a range of different functions
- Use it to speed up everyday tasks like chopping and slicing vegetables for a salad or casseroles, blitzing cauliflower rice, breadcrumbs or nuts, grating cheese, mixing dips, sauces, batters, pastry and cake fillings
- The larger bowl has a 1.9 litre capacity and can be used with the large chopping/mixing blade or the slicing/grating discs
- The 700ml small bowl nests inside the large bowl and can be used with the small chopping/mixing blade for smaller quantities like making hummus and pesto
- The small bowl is fully sealed, so nothing leaks into the large bowl beneath, saving on washing up if you just need to whizz up a small quantity of your favourite dips and dressings
- High grade stainless steel blade and powerful motor for effortless performance and even results
- Compact, lightweight design
- Silicone feet stop the processor from moving around the worktop, even when mixing heavier ingredients like dough
- High and low speed settings plus pulse for total control over the consistency of your recipe
- Dishwasher safe bowls, blades and discs
- Recipe book included
- Small bowl, 0.7L/300ml liquid capacity
- Large bowl, 1.9L/700ml liquid capacity
- Small chopping/mixing blade
- Large chopping/mixing blade
- Fine grating/slicing disc (for fine grating or 2mm slices)
- Medium grating/slicing disc (medium grating or 4mm slices)
Beautiful, functional kitchen appliances since 1973
Cuisinart knows that throwing a dinner party, cooking for a special occasion or even having friends over for an impromptu get-together can be a daunting task. But when you have the right tools at hand, it’s easy to rustle up something delicious, which is why they’ve developed a range of high quality appliances that can take the strain in the kitchen and give you the confidence to try new things.
- Power: 350W
- Dimensions: 38.2cm H x 18.6cm L x 23.2cm D
- Weight: 3.14kg
- Speeds: 2 + Pulse function
- Number of bowls: 2
- Body materials: Stainless steel and plastic
- Small bowl: 700ml
- Large bowl: 1.9L
- Power connection: Corded
- When not in use, leave your food processor unplugged
- Keep the blades and discs out of the reach of children
- All parts except the housing base are dishwasher safe. We recommend washing them in the dishwasher on the top rack. Due to intense water heat, washing the work bowl(s), cover and accessories on the bottom rack may cause damage over time. Insert the work bowl(s) and pusher accessory upside down for drainage
- Take extra care when loading and unloading blades and discs in the dishwasher
- Due to food staining, it is normal for the rubber seal to become discoloured over time. We recommend removing, cleaning and replacing the rubber seal on the small work bowl after each use
- To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowls, work bowl cover, pusher accessory and blade or disc immediately after use so food won’t dry on them. If food lodges in the pusher accessory, remove it by running water through it or using a bottle brush
- If you wash the blade and discs by hand, do so carefully
- To clean the metal blade, fill the work bowl with soapy water, hold the blade by its plastic stem and move it rapidly up and down on the centre spindle of the bowl
- The work bowls are made of SAN plastic. They should not be placed in a microwave
- Important note: Never store any blade or disc on the motor spindle. No blade or disc should be placed on the spindle except when the processor is about to be used
- This product comes with a 5 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Was so happy when I discovered that Yuppiechef stocks Cuisinart. I have always wanted to own some of their appliances.
The processor is nice and compact and doesn’t take up a lot of counter space. I wanted something simple that doesn’t have a bunch of attachments and stuff that I won’t use.
I am somewhat disappointed with the quality of the bowl. It seems stu Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Lightweight and compact but still big enough to mix one full tray of meatballs. The slicer attachments also work well.
It takes a bit more time to work on things than the biggest Magimix and was not able to grind roll oats as fine as the Magimix (as expected) but the end results are very close.
Much quieter than the Magimix.
I would recommend this product to a friend.
Did you find this review helpful?