Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
View more products from Ice Cream Makers, Gifts for The Foodie, Specialty.
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
It has never been easier to prepare your own frozen desserts than with the Cuisinart Dual Frozen Core Ice Cream Maker. This is a frozen core style ice cream maker, which means you store the bowls in your freezer ready for when you are keen to make your next frozen treat. Simply fill the frozen bowls with your ice cream mixture and let the churner do its job. Prepare up to two separate 1 litre tubs of delicious sorbet, ice cream or frozen yoghurt using fresh ingredients of your choice. You can make two different flavours at the same time, and add different ingredients during preparation.
- Dual ice cream maker that can prepare 2 tubs of ice cream at a time
- Simply place 2 bowls in the freezer for 12 hours and your frozen dessert will be ready in just 25 minutes
- Includes 2 bowls, each with a capacity of 1 litre
- Make two different flavours in each bowl or 2 litres of your favourite frozen dessert
- Fully automatic and easy to use — just mix your recipe and add the preparation to the bowls
- Easy assembly and maintenance
Beautiful, functional kitchen appliances since 1973
Cuisinart knows that throwing a dinner party, cooking for a special occasion or even having friends over for an impromptu get-together can be a daunting task. But when you have the right tools at hand, it’s easy to rustle up something delicious, which is why they’ve developed a range of high quality appliances that can take the strain in the kitchen and give you the confidence to try new things.
- Power: 50W
- Capacity: 2 x 1L
- Mixing paddle: 1
- Preparation time: 20-30 min
- Finish: Brushed steel
- Dimensions: 21cm H x 22cm L x 39cm D
- Weight: 5kg
- Power type: Corded
- Always unplug the unit before cleaning it
- Use a damp cloth to clean the base — never use abrasive cleaners and never immerse in water
- To clean the freezer bowls, the lids and the mixer arms, use warm, soapy water
- Dry all parts thoroughly before storing
- Do not put these parts in the dishwasher
- Never use abrasive cleansers or hard implements as these may damage the parts
- Do not place the freezer bowls in the freezer if they are wet
- Do not store the lids, the mixer arms or the base in the freezer
- Before placing the bowls in the freezer, wrap them in plastic bags to prevent freezer burn
- Do not store frozen desserts in the freezer bowls. To keep them in the freezer for longer periods, transfer the desserts to an airtight container
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
580%View 4 out of 5 total reviews
420%View 1 out of 5 total reviews
30%0 out of 5 total reviews
20%0 out of 5 total reviews
10%0 out of 5 total reviews
The ice cream maker just makes the most absolutely perfect, creamy, and incredibly delicious ice cream.
Most of the time the ice cream turns out so perfect.
Hägen Dazs can go start making hamburgers, and if it's not perfect it's better than most store-bought ice creams.
I can't stop producing Ice cream.
I would recommend this product to a friend.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?