It's the quickest, easiest way to open a bottle of wine, and that can never be a bad thing. By forcing gas into the bottle, the pressure forces the cork up and out of the neck of the bottle. No more stray pieces of cork in the wine, or crumbled and broken corks. Just wine in the glass, quickly and easily. Pop goes the wine, in this case.
- Simply insert the long needle through the cork and into the bottle
- Press the top and with a pop, your bottle is open
- Uses a low pressure, environmentally friendly, EPA-approved propellant to ensure a safe and exciting pop time after time
- One cartridge can open 50-60 bottles of wine (this may vary depending on cork type)
- Features a 4 blade foil cutter
- Comes with 1 cartridge - additional refill cartridges are available on Yuppiechef here
Just note, use on full, unopened bottles only to maximise the life of each cartridge. Using to open a half-full bottle will waste the gas, and mean that fewer bottles can be opened per cartridge.
- Contents under pressure
- Keep away from children
- Do not puncture, incinerate or store above 48°C
- Do not use on champagne, sparkling, or odd-shaped bottles; including square, rectangular, mixed, i.e., square to rounded
- A flawed bottle could rupture
- If sprayed in eyes or on skin flush with warm water. If irritation occurs, see physician
- Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
- Contains R-134A