Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Grow fresh lavender at home with zero effort, no green thumb required. Just fit these seed and soil pods into your Click & Grow Smart 9 Garden Indoor Gardening Kit or your Click & Grow Smart 3 Garden Indoor Gardening Kit. Smart Soil plant pods use non-GMO seeds and are free of herbicides, pesticides or fungicides. And because the produce is grown right in your own home, you can rest assured that you're getting the freshest vitamin-rich food. Smart Garden uses NASA-inspired Smart Soil to make sure your plants get the optimal configuration of water, oxygen, and nutrients. Smart Soil automatically regulates pH, oxygen and humidity levels across plants' lifecycles to make sure they thrive in your indoor garden.
- Pack of 3 lavender seed pods for the Click & Grow indoor gardens
- Contains non-GMO lavender seeds
- Sprouts in 1 to 2 weeks and reaches full size in 1 to 2 months
- Lavender's oil is known to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and you can use your lavender in baked goods or simply to fragrance your home
- Smart Garden Indoor Gardening Kit sold separately
- Dimensions: 21cm x 5cm x 6cm
- Lavender variety: Lavandula angustifolia
- Lavender's growth may be slow at the beginning but once it gets going it will quickly produce a lot of stems
- In approximately one month it should be ready for the first harvesting of leaves
- Gently trim off the tips of the plant, leaving at least two pairs of true leaves to grow
- Cutting is the key to green lavender's growth
- If you want your lavender to bloom don't cut it
- Feel free to cut it back after flowering
- New green growth will appear soon
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.